What is network support?
Network support is maintaining a corporate network which helps them in functioning and networking internally as well as externally on a daily basis. Also it may include repairing, testing, troubleshooting and all kinds of support and implementations for an uninterrupted network.
Why you need a Network Support service?
Network support is important for a business to run smoothly, taking precaution and being prepared for any crash or interruption which may halt business operations.
What we can do for you
- Cisco support contract: Cisco based network configurations and maintenance
- IT support for users.
- Meeting visits
- Installing new software
- Setting up user accounts, permissions and passwords
- Overseeing security of all systems, especially the internet, and installing antivirus protection
- Fixing network faults
- Network maintenance
- Technical support for people using the network
- Training staff on new systems
- Day to day admin and monitoring of network use
- Planning future improvements, suggesting IT solutions to business problems
- IT consulting Melbourne and Australia
What’s special about our Network Support Services?
- Qualified and well trained Network Engineers at your service, making sure of an uninterrupted network.
- 24/7 365 maintenance operations: making networks safe and efficient to work.
- Dedicated training session for each project- We always arrange a dedicated training session for each project you expect to occupy our agents on, to ensure that our agents are educated to provide a high quality service.